We will offer you a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.
We will not offer you a refund if you:
· Knew an item was faulty when you bought it.
· Damaged an item by trying to repair it yourselves or getting someone else to do it (though you may still have the right to a repair, replacement or partial refund).
· No longer want an item (e.g. because it’s the wrong size or colour) unless you bought it without seeing it
· Unwrapped CDs, DVDs and computer software that is not faulty.
Repairs and replacements
If you ‘accepted’ an item, but later discover a fault, we will repair or replace it.
You have accepted an item if you’ve:
· told us you’ve accepted it (having had enough opportunity to inspect the item before confirming you’ve received it)
· altered the item
Proof of purchase
We will ask for proof that you bought an item from us. This could be a sales receipt or other evidence such as a bank statement or packaging.
Items returned by someone other than the buyer
We will only accept returns from the person who bought the item.
1W1 Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with a company registration number : 112 793 40 - VAT registration number : 313 9887 72
Page created for 1W1 Ltd by DTL © 2008 - 2019 All rights reserved Phone: 07404346601 E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 07404346601 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org